Model Model Seven Star Wig - Marissa
- High quality premium wig
- Heat safe - up to 400F
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining orginal sytles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fibre can only be curled at 380 degree F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse, gel etc since the wigs are washable and reuseable
People who bought this were also interested in